Traditional Mayan Chocolate Making Tours
We show you how to make Mayan chocolate using a traditional Mayan Stone to grind organic Cacao Bean into a Paste. We then mix the paste into a chocolate drink and add spices just like the ancient Maya consume. Come experience real Maya chocolate.
Waiting room, Chocolate History Center, Gift Shop, parking and bathroom.
Products on shelf
Ajaw T shirts, Chocolate Liqueur, Souvenirs, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Nibs and only Dark regular, chili and ginger chocolate bars.
Now offering hot chocolate drinks to go
Book a Tour
Book a tour today and experience traditional Mayan chocolate in the heart of Cayo.
We are now taking reservations for any chocolate session.
- Our rooms are spacious
- Tables are 6ft apart, social distancing practiced
- We sanitize immediately after each session
- Masks must be worn
- We check your temperature upon arrival
- Hand washing stations and sanitizing station on-site
- Our rooms are open air with ceiling and standing fan
Our previous Instagram account was compromised
Please use our new account: @cayochocolate