Monday - Saturday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SundayClosed for walk ins. Open only for bookings made in advance.
Observed HolidaysChristmas Day, New Year Day and Good Friday.
Benque Viejo Rd, San Ignacio, Cayo, Belize
We show you how to make Mayan chocolate using a traditional Mayan Stone to grind organic Cacao Bean into a Paste. We then mix the paste into a chocolate drink and add spices just like the ancient Maya consume. Come experience real Maya chocolate.
Waiting room, Chocolate History Center, Gift Shop, parking and bathroom.
Products on shelf
Ajaw T shirts, Chocolate Liqueur, Souvenirs, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Nibs and only Dark regular, chili and ginger chocolate bars.
Book a Tour
Book a tour today and experience traditional Mayan chocolate in the heart of Cayo.
We are now taking reservations for any chocolate session.
- Our rooms are spacious
- Tables are 6ft apart, social distancing practiced
- We sanitize immediately after each session
- Masks must be worn
- We check your temperature upon arrival
- Hand washing stations and sanitizing station on-site
- Our rooms are open air with ceiling and standing fan
Our previous Instagram account was compromised
Please use our new account: @cayochocolate